Re Sun Flare to wipeout Coronavirus

Tron1

Somehow stop our immunity from being burned to bits. Low and screw every virus. Dr Z told me once anything over 555 degrees F will kill all germs. Via see stove panel. Just kidding.

TimeFlipper

The UFO behind the moon is here to keep us from dying from the sun flare.

You are obviously unaware that the crew of the UFO are those vile dastardly insects known as the Pernicious Planet Pickers, that will make the Solar Flare even worse!! :eek:..

Tron1

No actually it the other way around. Don't stir up conflict when there is nothing. A few of us smart people have all agreed they are here to help us.

TimeFlipper

No actually it the other way around. Don't stir up conflict when there is nothing. A few of us smart people have all agreed they are here to help us.

So are you telling me that those vile insects, the Pernicious Planet Pickers, are actually staying in their UFO behind the Moon to help deflect those dangerous Solar Flares away from our Earth? o_O..

Tron1

Nope. I just had a catscan for my brain cause I was having blindness blackouts and mini seizures probably from repercussion using HDR.

NaturalPhilosopher

Wouldn't the solar flare wipe us as well?

Or wipe all technology?
great observation...there's 2 EMP's caused by the flare.
one commonly known about, one not.
the 2nd one is an anti-EMP..lemme explain.
normal EMP's cause a voltage increase in everything electric, causing shorts.
other EMP causes a voltage decrease in everything electric, causing a brownout.

if they're in equal proportion, they cancel.
if not stuff either fries damaging equip or you get a brownout with no damage.
nobody knows the ratio between the two so nobody knows if it's going to be destructive or not.

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats going to really have impact for risk assessment, disaster recovery and insurance companies and their plans to mitigate their so perceived losses.

Premiums up, or the realization they will never pay out anyway :)

FarOutThere

Nope. I just had a catscan for my brain cause I was having blindness blackouts and mini seizures probably from repercussion using HDR.

You should never use the HDR ever again.

Did you experience issues before using the HDR?

f49eb7bfa8b9d39070977131d5adb21d.jpeg