Relive Your Best Year of Your Life

AnthonyGiarrusso

My best year so far was 2016. I helped get Trump elected, I asked God for the ability to see ghosts and got it, I had plenty of time to go to the beach, I weighed lighter then, I had plenty of self-growing opportunities, I really started to spend my own money exploring the city I reside in and nearby towns and cities, gasoline was reasonably priced back then.

The_Ruffneck

2019 was pretty good for me, inflation was still pretty low, my rent had actually decreased.Could afford more than i can now, went on holiday to scotland for a wedding, my now wife moved in with me.Feels like 2019 was the last 'stable' year, things seem really crazy nowdays with the ukraine/russia, Israel/Gaza and the inflation situations.My first son was born last year so that was pretty big.

I don't want to revisit, just hoping things improve in the future.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have a couple of years in mind that I'm most nostalgic for. Good memories and good vibes. Feelings and vibes I don't get often anymore.

But I don't think I'd go back. These past moments are a part of what I am now, but they do not define me so much that I'd want to live them over and over, or again, at all.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't want to relive that year. I want to go back and be an older version of me and make another pitch with the one that got away. Since there was mention of a rumor that an older version of me existed at that time. But the one that got away was trying to keep that info from me.

So? Was a time machine involved? Or did I discover a latent mental ability that we all have?